Ages 3 months – 12 months
We provide a specially prepared environment with beautiful wooden equipment and selected materials to develop movement, exploration and sociability.
Parents and main caregivers learn communication and observation skills from our trained staff.
Your baby develops trust, self- confidence, curiosity and an authentic sense of self.
Together we discuss aspects of healthy child development. We learn rhymes and touch games to strengthen a good relationship and build upon this at home.
• Helps babies socialize and become familiar with our setting.
• Provides an opportunity for parents and caregivers to share concerns
• Helps support confident and informed parenting/caring for the best start in life.
• Basic trust in the child to be an initiator, an explorer and a self-learner
• An environment for the child that is physically safe, cognitively challenging and emotionally nurturing
• Time for uninterrupted play
• Freedom to explore and interact with other infants
• Involvement of the child in all care activities to allow the child to become an active participant rather than a passive recipient
• Sensitive observation of the child in order to understand his or her needs
• Consistency, clearly defined limits and expectations to develop self control
Class starts at 10:45 am
|10:45 – 11:00||Arrival, Updates / Sharing|
|11:00 – 11:45||Play and Observation|
|11:45 – 12:00||Adults Tea|
|12:00 – 12:15||Tidy Up / Songs|
The Groups support your baby/toddler to be:
• Secure • Competent • Confident
• Curious • Attentive • Exploring
• Cooperative • Peaceful • Focused
• Self-initiating • Resourceful • Involved
• Inner-directed • Aware